What you will need
How to make it
- Fold the paper diagonally, both ways like this:
- Now make a tent fold.
- Fold the two flaps up.
- Now fold the flaps half way down.
- Now fold up the sides
- Next fold the sides in. A very tricky fold so study the pictures.
- Fold the top point back and cut half of the back off, this will be the tail so set it aside.
- Flip the plane over then fold the wings (up then down)
- Now fold the tail in half and stick it under the flap between the wings. Make some flaps on the tail and you're done!
What to do if...
Your plane dives and crashes:
Bend the back of the wings up or throw it a little harder.
Your plane climbs, slows, and crashes:
Bend the back of the wing down or throw the plane a little less hard.
Your plane heads off to the right:
Bend the back of the left wing up and the back of the right wing down.
Your plane heads off to the left:
Bend the back of the left wing down and the back of the right wing up.<< Back to list of projects
Comments temporarily disabled.